This week’s roundup is all Halloween related!
- Our friends at Goodwill of Northern New England are cranking out the Halloween costume tips. Get a load of these — How to be a cave woman, Mad Men, another Mad Men, creative costumes for kids and three other women’s costume ideas. They also host an annual Ghoulwill Ball, and you can see the photos from this year’s ball at their Facebook page.
- What do you do with your pumpkins on November 1?
- Want to make an easy, no-waste Halloween porch decoration? Crafting A Green World suggests a drunken farmer.
- They also have a tutorial on making a reusable solar jack o’lantern.
- Evil Mad Scientists has a coardboard crocodile how-to. If you’re like me, you’ll see that tutorial and think “They could go further with this.” So do that. Take it further. Embrace the cardboard crocodile’s destiny.
- At GreenHalloween.org, a family shows how they made three animal costumes with the help of Goodwill for under $15.
- And The Go Green Blog shows you how to make some tin-can Halloween lanterns.
Have fun this weekend, and be safe. And don’t forget to enter our costume contest! We’re taking entries until 5:00 on November 1st, so be sure a camera finds you in costume this weekend.