Nearly 700 people throughout the Omaha area have found satisfying, fulfilling jobs at Goodwill, and you could too! We value diversity and are committed to changing lives through our employment programs. That’s why every Goodwill employee plays a valuable role in helping people with disabilities and other disadvantages or difficulties find the education, training, and jobs they need for success.
Goodwill Omaha currently has full-time and part-time openings for professional, retail, and custodial positions — all with benefits. And, for a limited time, new hires can receive a hiring bonus† of up to $1,500!
You’re Invited to Our Next Hiring Event
What better way to get hired than “on the spot”? It happens at our hiring events! Join us for our next hiring event, where you can apply and interview for a job at Goodwill Omaha. We do encourage job seekers to apply for positions online before the hiring event, but you can also complete an application at the event. Come dressed to impress, and you’ll have the chance to meet with one of our hiring managers at the event.
Upcoming Hiring Events
Check back soon!
Did Someone Say, ‘Benefits’?
Goodwill Omaha offers a generous benefits package for all employees, whether full time or part time. That’s right, even part-time Goodwill employees receive select benefits! Here’s what you could receive:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance, with eligibility the first day of the month following your hire date for full-time employees
- Paid vacation
- Full-time hourly employees earn up to TWO WEEKS of vacation each year
- Full-time salaried employees earn up to THREE WEEKS of vacation each year
- Paid sick time
- Full-time hourly employees earn up to ONE WEEK of paid sick time annually
- Full-time salaried employees earn up to ONE-AND-A-HALF WEEKS of paid sick time annually
- Life insurance, employee assistance program, and retirement plan with match
- Tuition reimbursement up to $3,000 for full-time employees‡ and up to $2,000 for part-time employees‡
- 20% discount every day at Goodwill retail stores and at GoodBytes
- Discounts at AT&T, Sprint, and Penske
How About That Hiring Bonus†?
We currently have many positions available throughout the Goodwill Omaha organization with varying levels of hiring bonuses.
$1,500 Hiring Bonus†
$500 Hiring Bonus†
$1,000 Hiring Bonus†
$400 Hiring Bonus†
- Work Experience Coordinator/Instructor Special Education Certified (SPED)–Benson Park Plaza (Full Time)
Work Experience Trainer–Goodwill Outlet (Full Time)
Work Experience Trainer–Council Bluffs (Full Time)
Staff Accountant–Benson Park Plaza (Full Time)
$750 Hiring Bonus†
$250 Hiring Bonus†
† To be eligible, you must not have worked at any Goodwill Omaha location within the last six months. See the hiring manager for details of how hiring bonuses are paid.
‡ Minimum qualifications apply. See the hiring manager for details.
Goodwill Omaha is an equal opportunity employer, so qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here.