WHAT CAN YOUTHBUILD DO FOR YOU?:
- Paid construction training
– Learn construction skills while working on projects with Habitat for Humanity, the Abide Network and other Omaha organizations
- Paid education and learning
– Prepare for GED testing through subject material and practice tests
– Gain certification in home building, first aid, and OSHA while you learn
- Leadership training
– Develop the skills that make you valuable to an employer.
– Become a leader in your community through service projects
- Ongoing support
– Benefit from the shared growth of your YouthBuild class
– Continue to receive support after graduation from YouthBuild staff
WHO WE SERVE:
- Young people (16 to 24) in the Omaha area who are underemployed or do not have a high school diploma.
- Individuals willing to commit to nine months of training and development
- Those interested in learning construction and helping to build/repair houses for low-income families
YouthBuild Omaha is a national educational, leadership, development and occupational skill-training program for disadvantaged young adults and is a proud partner of the American Job Center Network.
Does YouthBuild Omaha sound like the program for you? Complete the application below today!